Why Study in Canada?
Reasons to Join Canadian Institutes
Huge number of collective courses with practical approach makes Canada a good destination to study abroad. The foremost goal of Canadian Education System is to make students successful in every aspect of life.
International Students holding a Canadian degree can work across the globe in highly reputable sectors. Many diploma, degree programs are available for students from different countries in Canadian academic institutes.
International students can continue Education in Canada's top Universities because of the reasonable fee structure as compared to other nations. Canadian degrees are well reputed. Students can also work while studying to get benefit of certain Internship opportunities. Moreover, there are huge number of benefits of studying in Canada.
1. Multicultural Society: Canada provides a multicultural environment to International students. Students from different parts of the world are studying in Canadian Institutes so it is the main attraction of Canadian Institutes. Toronto and Ontario are declared as the best International cities by Fortune Magazine.
2. Canadian Lifestyle: Canada is the best residential area of the world according to UN survey. Canada is ranked as number One for the past 9 consecutive years. Canada gets a high score because of its high-quality Education System, less crime rate, less violence, reasonable living cost etc.
3. Work Opportunities: Students can work part-time in Canada during their academic course by which they can be able to pay their daily expenses. The maximum duration of part time work is 20 hours/Week. Where students who have opted co-op program can work full time.
4. Living Standard: International students usually get fascinated by the living style of Canadians because they have one of the highest living standards. Major cities of Canada have a variety of shopping centres, art centres, restaurants, Colleges, Universities etc. Moreover, post-secondary campuses of Canada are wired with the latest in sophisticated technology.
5. Reasonable Expenses: Inflation rate of Canada is very low as compared to industrial countries, in the past three years. Tuition fees for foreign students in Canada is much lower than their counterparts in competing countries. Moreover, educational quality of Canadian Institutes is excellent in very affordable fees. So, admissions in Canadian Institutes are more competitive for Students from different nations.
How to Apply Canadian Study Visa
Canada Study Visa Process
Students must have a Canadian Study Permit in order to Study in Canada. Application can be applied Online or through a paper application. This paper application can be obtained from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website. But it is recommendable to check the processing time in advance as Paper Applications typically take about twice as long.
Here is the process for obtaining a Canadian Student Visa:
1. Check the processing time: The procedure of visa application usually takes 3-4 weeks. So, students must go through the Canadian consulate website to know the approximate time required for the process of student visa. Always remember, the time shown in the website is just an estimate, not a guarantee.
2. Determine your way to apply: There are two ways to apply for Student Visa.
> Online: Student must have access to a scanner or camera to generate copy of your documents for uploading and a valid credit card for fee payment for applying Visa online.
> In person: Download the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Complete your application form with the help of these instructions.
3. Fill a consent form to get the full assistance Visa Filing Process. You can get help of consultants for this process.
4. Pay Processing Fee: Visa fees in addition to embassy charges must be paid to complete the application process. This processing fee is non-refundable. Moreover, if your spouse/common-law partner/children are accompanying you on your temporary visa, then appropriate processing fees must be paid for them.
5. Submit your application:After processing fee, submission of application form is must. Student will receive a receipt containing unique tracking number.
6. After successful approval of your visa application, candidates will receive notification requesting passport by Canadian Government. Students should not worry about their visa process, Pyramid provides proper guidance about application process.
Work while Study in Canada
Earn while Studying
International Students have a opportunity of working in Canada during their study. By this, they can earn enough to pay their daily expenses. Permission of working hours is different according to the type of course. Usually, students can work up to 20 hours per week during the course and can work full time during the vacations. There are ample number of Colleges and Universities which offer Co-op/internship programs to the students. Canada offers many work permit programs to International Students, their spouses or common law partners.
1. Working off-campus: Students have permission to work while studying for 20 hours in a week during academic sessions. They are allowed to work full time in their scheduled breaks.
2. Co-op/ internships: These programs are available for such International students, for whom intended employment is an essential part of their study program, as certified by their Canadian academic institution.
3. On-campus work opportunities:Students having valid study permits are eligible to work on-campus at the Canadian institutions.
SDS COLLEGES CANADA
|Bow Valley College || Alberta|| O19273769422 |
|Lakeland College|| Alberta|| O18777577472 |
|Medicine Hat College ||Alberta || O18795445892 |
|NorQuest College||Alberta || O18795996622 |
|Northern Alberta Institute of Technology|| Alberta|| O18713200642 |
|Camosun College British ||Columbia|| O19361235542 |
|College of New Caledonia ||British Columbia || O19360977332 |
|College of the Rockies ||British Columbia || O19377233362 |
|Columbia College ||British Columbia || O19279591302 |
|Douglas College ||British Columbia|| O19360973702 |
|Kwantlen Polytechnic University|| British Columbia|| O19350676872 |
|Langara College|| British Columbia|| O19319074622 |
|LaSalle College ||British Columbia|| O19283933672 |
|North Island College ||British Columbia || O19301182602 |
|Northern Lights ||British Columbia || O19395299444 |
|Okanagan College ||British Columbia || O19395299488 |
|Selkirk College ||British Columbia || O19360990072 |
|University of The Fraser Valley|| British Columbia || O19395299642 |
|Vancouver Community College|| British Columbia|| O19279717512 |
|Vancouver Island University ||British Columbia|| O19395299688 |
|Assiniboine Community College ||Manitoba|| O19201282282 |
|Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology(formerly WTC) ||Manitoba || O19391828428 |
|Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology ||Manitoba || O19305836302 |
|Algonquin College ||Ontario|| O19358971022 |
|Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology|| Ontario || O19394699409 |
|Canadore College ||Ontario|| O19395535239 |
|Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology|| Ontario || O19394700003 |
|Conestoga College ||Ontario || O19376158572 |
|Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology ||Ontario|| O19376986752 |
|Durham College|| Ontario|| O19361081012 |
|Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology|| Ontario || O19361039982 |
|Fleming College|| Ontario || O19303189722 |
|George Brown College|| Ontario|| O19283850612 |
|Georgian College of Arts & Technology|| Ontario || O19395677361 |
|Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning ||Ontario|| O19376943122 |
|Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology|| Ontario|| O19305293332 |
|Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology ||Ontario|| O19359011572 |
|Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology|| Ontario|| O19376045902 |
|Niagara College|| Ontario|| O19396019469 |
|Northern College|| Ontario || O19315830082 |
|Sault College ||Ontario|| O19395677683 |
|Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology ||Ontario|| O19395536013 |
|Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning|| Ontario || O19385946782 |
|St Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology ||Ontario|| O19395083703 |
|St Lawrence College ||Ontario || O19332845222 |
|Lasalle College ||Quebec|| O19358462986 |
|Parkland College ||Saskatchewan || O19425521569 |
|Saskatchewan Polytechnic (formerly SIAST) ||Saskatchewan|| O19425521849 |